- 8-12 chicken thighs with skin and bone
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 6-8 carrots sliced or 1 small bag of baby carrots
- 1 bunch parsley chopped
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 whole garlic cloves minced
- 1 head cabbage shredded
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- to taste Garlic salt
- 2 Tbs dried Oregano or to taste
- 2 Tbs dried Basil or to taste
- 2 Tbs dried Thyme or to taste
- 2 Tbs garlic powder
- Boil chicken in a large stock pot
- Remove chicken and add all of the ingredients to the pot.
- Simmer on low.
- Remove the chicken from the bone. I discard the veins, skin and any other fat on the chicken.
- When finished, add the chicken to the pot. Continue to cook for another 30-45 minutes. You may want to taste and add more of the seasoning.